The Association Montessori Internationale / USA (AMI/USA) is AMI’s branch office in the United States, and offers teacher training at several sites.
The North American Montessori Teachers Association (NAMTA) is a source of information about Montessori research, training, and education, publishing resources for parents, offering regional conferences for teachers, and editing The NAMTA Journal.
The American Montessori Society (AMS) is a non-profit service organization dedicated to stimulating the use of the Montessori teaching approach in private and public schools; it trains teachers and accredits schools.
The Montessori Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of Montessori education in the United States and abroad. The foundation and its membership organization, The International Montessori Council, work together with Montessori schools, parents, and local and national Montessori organizations to promote the mission of the Montessori movement.
- The International Montessori Index is a web site organized to provide detailed information on Montessori education to the public: information for parents and teachers, practical suggestions for using Montessori philosophy in homes and classrooms, links to Montessori schools, conferences, teacher training courses, organizations, educational materials, and other valuable sites.
- Jola Publications: offers Montessori publications and serves as a clearing house for information like upcoming events, schools listings, news, etc.
- The Mammolina Project offers Montessori resources including the AskMARIA! database, recommended reading, and Internet links of interest.
- Michael Olaf Montessori Company offers Montessori toys, books, games, tools, music, and other educational and fun materials for children from birth to age twelve, at home and in school.
- Parent Child Press publishes books promoting parenting, Montessori education, art education, and the spiritual growth of children.
- The Center for Positive Practices provides an annotated bibliography to articles in various Montessori publications.