Dear Sterling Montessori Community,
Sterling Montessori will be closed from March 16th through at least March 27th.
- Next week, March 16th through March 20th, Sterling will simply be closed; make-up days will be determined and communicated later.
- Spring break will no longer be April 6th-10th, but will be moved to March 23rd-27th.
- Should closure extend beyond two weeks, Sterling will begin Digital Learning Days (DLD)/Home learning. In the event of DLD/Home learning, refunds for paying families (academy, beforecare, and aftercare) will be calculated on a pro-rata basis according to your contract. We will be in contact with all those affected should this be the case.
- Spring Break Camp is cancelled and all who paid will be refunded.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Save the Date
Wednesday, March 18: 6:30 – 8:30 PM LHU Board Meeting The Strategic Planning Committee will be presenting the updated Strategic Plan 2020-2023
Postponement of Events
- Wednesday, March 18 and Thursday, March 19: Spring Portraits CANCELLED
- Thursday, March 26: PFA Meeting CANCELLED
- All Field Trips at this time – CANCELLED
At this time, please hold off on any Field Trip Payments.
- March 19: Health Night – CANCELLED
(Curriculum information will be sent to parent)
- March 26: LE Cosmic Education Night – CANCELLED
(Students will still present projects to their peers)
- March 27: Garden Day – POSTPONED
- April 2: Rising to UE – POSTPONED until further notice
- April 16: Rising to MS – POSTPONED until further notice
The Administrative Team will continue to evaluate school events currently scheduled in later April and May.
Matt Oberst Memorial ScholarshipApplication Deadline: April 1st, 2020
All Sterling Alumni who are attending an accredited College or University in the Fall of 2020 are invited and encouraged to apply to the Matt Oberst Memorial Scholarship. For more information on the requirements, please see the application instructions.
You may also like
Weekly Message for 4/3/20 “At many times throughout their lives, children will feel the world has turned topsy-turvy. It’s not the ever-present smile that will help them feel secure. It’s …