- Registration is now open for our Fall Break Camp.
- Camp will take place Monday-Friday, October 15th-19th, 8:00am-6pm.
- Camp is staffed by Sterling employees.
- Please check into the office any time you are on campus.
- Please make sure to bring your photo ID.
Go Play Save Deadline Extended
- Due to Hurricane Florence, the deadline for GPS books has been extended to October 1st. Please make sure all orders and books are returned by that time.
- For any questions or concerns, please contact Jennifer Jewett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fall Picture Day
October 3rd and 4th are Fall Picture days at the school. Order forms will be sent home next week. This is a great fundraiser for the school!
- Yearbooks are available for purchase. Click here to purchase.
- Yearbooks are $42.90 (tax included) until November 26th.
- If you are going to personalize your yearbook, icons are free until September 30th.
- Remember, any student who wants to submit artwork for the cover should turn it in to the yearbook box in the office with their name, grade, and class period on the back.
Read to Achieve
- Parents of third grade students who want to learn more about the Read to Achieve Law Requirements should join us for an informative meeting on Wednesday, September 26th at 6pm.
- The meeting will be held in D6 and will be led by Carrie Smith and Liz Macaulay.
Hurricane Relief Donations
- Thank you for all of your generous donations. A crew of high school students were able to load and pack up all of the much-needed supplies and delivered to the airport where Operation Air Drop will take the goods to those who need them most!
- We will continue collecting supplies for those in need.