Director of Middle School
Sterling Montessori School is currently accepting resumes for a full-time administrative position as Director of Middle School. We are seeking a committed individual who has a passion for the Montessori philosophy, and excellence in communicating this philosophy to parents and the community. The Director will oversee the Middle School Classrooms, the curriculum, parent education, as well as serve as an active member of the administration team. Sterling Montessori promotes a culturally diverse, purposeful, and peaceful environment for students to learn.
- Experience in School Administration (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- MACTE accredited Montessori Certification in either Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, or the Adolescent Program (required)
- 5+ years experience as a Lead Teacher Guide
- NC State License desired but not required
- Ability to lead, train, and supervise teachers and assistants to create a conducive Montessori learning environment for the students
- Be able to lead parent tours and provide parent education
- Familiarity with “Positive Discipline” desired but not required
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume, and three references to Josie Spreher at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Music Teacher Assistant
Sterling Montessori Charter School has an opening for a full-time music teacher assistant. This position will require that the candidate have strong organizational and paperwork management skills. The ideal candidate will have experience playing a brass instrument, be able to read music, have participated in band and/or chorus as a student, and have experience working with large groups of students. Candidates for this assistant position should be prepared to assist in the preschool and elementary general music classes, band, and chorus. This position involves a limited amount of travel to off-campus events with the band and chorus. The regular work hours for this position are 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please submit resumes to Sue Ann Wright at mailto:email@example.com.
Beyond immediate openings listed above, to discuss becoming part of the Sterling team please contact: Carrie Smith, Charter School Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or send employment application, cover letter, and resume to:
Sterling Montessori Academy & Charter School
202 Treybrooke Drive | Morrisville, NC 27560
Att: Carrie Smith, Charter School Director
A copy of the Employment Application can be downloaded HERE
Please submit three reference evaluations when applying. Forms can be accessed HERE.